Owner acquisition and management
Taking this Enterprise Training you will...
Who can benefit from the Enterprise Training?
Managers who want to grow their portfolio
Managers who want to improve their property acquisition process
Managers who want to reduce marketing and acquisition costs.
Program in Owner Acquisition and Management
- Presentation, course structure and dynamics.
- Owner profiles
- Attraction, Conversion, Loyalty, Recommendation.
- Types of destinations and recruitment periods
- My strengths and weaknesses
- How much does it cost me to sign a contract?
- Types of agreements with owners
- Selection of properties and areas
- Profitability estimation
- Seasonal analysis
- Introduction to the owner marketing module
- Advertising messages
- Online Web Marketing and SEO
- Online Marketing RRSS: organic and paid
- Online Marketing Google Ads
- Online Marketing Display
- Online Marketing Mailing lists and email marketing
- Online Marketing Long-term Websites
- Offline Marketing Mailing
- Offline Marketing Flyers and promotions
- Offline Marketing Local communications
- Offline Marketing Sponsors
- Real Estate Referrals
- Lawyers and notaries referrals
- Referrals Promotions and investment advisors
- Referrals Related companies or individuals (cleaning, gardening, doormen…)
- Introduction to homeowner acquisition
- Phases of the sales process: Contact and qualification, visit or meeting, signature
- CRM Why use a CRM? What are the options?
- CRM Sales funnel and metrics
- CRM Registration, automation, collaboration
- CRM Follow-up
- Contact and qualification Structure and objectives
- Contact and qualification First cold calling
- Contact and qualification First warm call
- Contact & qualification Qualification and minimum property requirements
- Contact and qualification Profitability studies
- Contact and qualification Unlicensed properties
- Contact and qualification Materials
- Tour or meeting Structure and objectives
- Visit or meeting Tour or meeting
- Visit or meeting Value proposition, work process, profitability, success stories.
- Visit or meeting Contract and objections
- Visit or meeting Next steps
- Visit or meeting Materials
- Signing Objection management and negotiation
- Onboarding Signature
- Owner satisfaction and feedback
- Annual reports
- Old deregistrations
Almudena Martin Riesco
Almudena Martín Riesco is Director of Operations at RockRentals. Almudena has cultivated an illustrious career in the tourism sector, specializing in pricing and revenue management, with a remarkable knack for hotel industry analytics.
Fausto Vieira da Silva
Fausto Vieira da Silva, a global pioneer in strategic partnerships and solutions consultancy, with an unwavering passion for the dynamic hospitality industry.
Natalia Lairón has more than 15 years of experience in the Vacation Rental Market
Roberto San Esteban
Roberto San Esteban has more than 25 years of experience in the Vacation Rental Market
Miguel Angel Cortés
Miguel Ángel Cortés has more than 6 years of experience in the Vacation Rental Industry.
Why property managers choose this Enterprise Training?
Master VR LLC has helped me introduce our company to the Vacation Rental Business. His advices and help, have been very useful to us.
Master VR has been a great help for our project. It has been very favourable technical and strategic advice to our interests and expectations.
Nuria Marina Macia
A first-level professional help and advice, thanks to Master VR we managed to overcome the first stages of our project. We loved working with Master VR.